Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A turkish sadhu.

Gokarna, 02-01-1995. From the light back into the darkness, that is what I felt this morning when I finally left Hampi. Busses that don`t show up - ünder repair today, sir" - bumby roads, locals either trying their limited english on you, trying to get you into useless conversations. A young turk dressed as a sahdu - he behaves as a sadhu as well - told me in Hubliwhere I had to change busses, that he was really angry with me because of my ???. So I told him not to worry, the feeling is mutual. After that the tension was out of the air and upon arrival in Gokarna took me to his arkadesh - turkish for friend - who had a chai shop on top of the hill that you have to cross from Gokarna to Kutly Beach. We could spentd the night there, got pancakes, space cake cookies and several chilam to smoke.

No comments: