Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The crazy dutch "gay punk".

Kutly Beach, 09-01-1995. I decided to have another lazy day in the chai shop. Not that I had much say in the matter. I mean when I entered the chai shop this morning, a big chilam party was in full swing and by the time I had finished my breakfast I had also finished four or five hits from the Lord Shiva`s holy chilam. No way I was gonna excersize any activity after that!!! Not that the decision was bad, not at all!!! Susanna, the swiss lady that I charmed out of her pants some days ago, came in as well together with several other people I`ve befriended here on Kutly Beach. We chatted, swapped travel stories, played music, played chess and all that untill the crazy dutch "Gay Punk" showed up still keeping up his appaerance of a complete idiot and boring everybody shitless with stories that are, as usual complete BULLSHIT...

No comments: