Thursday, January 24, 2008

A "Big B. Juice" on the menu.

Vagator Beach, 24-01-1995. A lazy day on the beach reading and playing volley-ball. A local lady - a beauty really, who lived in the States and nowadays works as a waitress in one of the chai shops on the beach - wanted to go for a swim and asked me to chaperone. When she took off her dress to reveal a magnificent body clad in a undersized bikini, 20 heads belonging to well dressed indian holiday makers, turned all at once. I can now understand why she wanted me to chaperone her...The police raided the chai shops on the beach this morning because they sell beer without a license - that probably means they don`t pay baksheesh to the cops - so a beer on the bill was referred to as "Big B. Juice". While I chaperone the chai shop lady, I`ve a distinct feeling someone is keeping an eye on me...turning around I see a big and ugly black crom sitting one of the horns of a stray cow - they consider these cows holy here - and has its eyes fixed on me. Not a nice feeling.

No comments: