Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Kingdom Of Lord Shiva.

Kutly Beach, 06-01-1995. No sun today so it was a good day to stay inside the chai shop, enjoy the tasty food, play chess, smoke the holy chilam and listen to the people who play their instruments and sing.Plenty of chilams going around and by the time I feel ready to return to my little stone hut I am well and truely completely stoned out of my head. I can see in total darkness as though it`s daylight, when I lay down on my sleeping bag i can place myself inside the heads of the spiders that crawl on the wall of my hut and when one of these spiders catches a moth i can sense inside my own head both the death fear of the moth as well as the juicy feeling inside the spdier``s mounth in anticipation of dinner!!! Yeah, I`m truely and well on the way to the Kingdom Of Lord Shiva.

No comments: