Monday, January 28, 2008

Pondering and remembering.

Vagator Beach, 30-01-1995. After I got half a tola of charas - no money asked - from Nico yesterday, I had to stay on and smoke it. One whole day in the chai shop on the beach took care of that problem!!! Well, that gives me some time to ponder on my time here in Goa, the nightly acid- and extacy parties i went to, meeting Electra and Kristoff and his sister again after Kutly Beach. Ha, it will be difficult to forget Kristoff, his sexy sister and that darned crazy Bumbu Monkey, that is for sure. The beautiful sunsets of Goa will also be hard to forget, whiling away in the beach chai shop late afternoon with a spliff and a "Big B. Juice", - a cold Kingfisher beer, remember? - in my hand waiting for the sun to set over a beautifully blue indian ocean. Just have to hope there won`t be any fat bellied rowdy german tourists around to spoil it. Someone told me that a girl I met in Chapora a few days ago and who appeared quite strange, flipped out on acid and is still trying to come down. Like I hadnot figured that out for myself already.

No comments: