Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Primrose.

Vagator Beach, nighttime. Managed to contact the norwegians and told them the story of the spaced out lady I met this morning in Chapora. Nice blokes who invited me in for a cup of chai and told me some horor stories about other braincell-burned-away cases. Seems to happen more often than I would have guessed. Apperently the israeli authorities airlift them out by the planefull - only there own people off course. Ever since my arrival in Goa I`ve heart good stories about the Primrose, a hang-out place for foreign freaks and other alternative characters from the rich west. Heavy Techno music and Tsiang Tiao beer from China. I have not drunk that beer since ny relationship with Patricia in Paris many years ago. Drinking this chinese beer made it seem only yesterday despite Kristoff blattering away all night about his plans for the chinese in Tibet and his Bumbu monkey constantly raiding the tables of other customers for food.

No comments: