Saturday, January 26, 2008

A spaced out lady.

Chapora, 28-01-1995. Nice little village Chapora. Sitting here under this huge tree with a hot and sweet chai I really can feel how much I enjoy this trip, already well over a year on the road. Now, I`ve heart stories about people who completely lost it all up their in the head because of O.Ding on the acid extacy. Basically speaking: all braincells have burned away, nada left, probably what happened to Kristoff with his Alien stories and his ragtag gang of pot smokers he wants to take up to Tibet to throw out the occupying chinese army. I`ve a pretty strong suspicion it`s what has happened to this pretty lady sitting opposite me pulking away at a massive hole in the sole of her foot. She doesn`t seem to feel any pain but she does have a pretty spaced out expression, a bit like she is far away, on a life time mental trip. Too bad about her foot, blood and green puss mixed with dirt from the always dusty indian streets flowing out of it. I heart a rumour that some blokes from Norway have a shelter for these people and try to contact embassies and all. Maybe I should give them a hint.

No comments: