Sunday, January 27, 2008

A clever monkey.

Vagator Beach, 29-01-1995. Another big and nice party on the beach. Set among the coconut palms and under an opale moon I dance the night away on this heavy stuff TECHNO music and when dawn appaers I can, sweaty and exhausted, recognise faces. A french freak I met in Vashisht last year, I too regocnise, as flipped out he might have appaered then, he has become a lot weirder since. Now that I`ve been here a good while and have made a fair number of amigos I spend more time sitting down on these reed mats provided by the impromptu chai shop people, smoking the Holy Chilam and spliffs and drinking expensive foul tasting coffee instead of dancing even longer on this steady TECHNO rithm. I can see the sun`s slow rise up in the orange sky while Kristoff is making the next mix and is sister is busy chatting me up, wispering in my ears what she is gonna do to me back at the house. Wonder if I still will have the energy to give her what she wants. The Bumbu monkey is already well asleep at Kristoff`s side, clever animal....

No comments: