Tuesday, January 22, 2008

English titties....

Vagator Beach, 21-01-1995. Took a bus today to Calagute with the intention to return by foot along the beach. Upon arrival at Calagute i decided to first have breakie before setting out on this not so massive beach walk. The chai shop where i took my X-fast was full with english people having just returned from an allnight acid party, it showed....they were rowdy and rough looking but hospitable inviting me over to there table. Within no time I had an english blond on my lap while I was busy trying to wolf down my breakfast. The darned woman placed her not-too-bad-an-ass on my lap and asked/demanded I gave her back a rub with the sun lotion she had conveniently in her bag. Naturally I obliged and - much to her satisfaction - gave her tits a rub as well. The beach of Baga was full with semi-nude, milky white european skin so I didn`t hang around for too long.

No comments: