Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Shanty, shanty, Baba.

Kutly Beach. 10-01-1995. I`m by now completely accepted by the semi-permanent population of western freaks around here but, don`t forget I buy my own dope nowadays. I meet women by the sackfull, wether blond or dark latina. I make their hearts melt with my charm. I run around and end up in terrible chilam parties where Lord Shiva is everybody`s favourite God, and many people participate, always somebody preparing the next mix. A merry good time with stray cows on the beach, crazy dutch men, sunny days and above all, SHANTY, SHANTY, BABA!!! Kristoff told me today about the 7 dimensions, karma, former lives and the like. Thanks to Lord Shiva I was stoned enough to keep grinning and saying "yeah, mon, tell me some more about it".

No comments: