Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My last visit to Anjuna.

Panjim, 01-02-1995. My last visit to the Anjuna flea market where every race in India seems to have its own place. The war in Kashmir has driven most kashmiri business men down to the indian plains where they compete heavily with the local sellers. Their distinct features single them out in the crowd. Like last week when I was here, I had a chai with Kristoff and his charming sister, a bit of a goodbye chai really because tomorrow I`ll be on the bus to.....havèn`t really decided on that one. Kristoff starts to smell as much as his crazy Bumbu monkey and I have no idea how his sister can stand the stink and, off course like always, his darned monkey is all over the chai shop looking for foot to steal from other customers. We all ignore it.

No comments: