Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Lord Shiva quest.

Vagator Beach, 23-01-1995. Still trying to get my head together from last night`s acid party ans smack Boom Chankar I`m back at the next one. Yeah, have not even gotten over my unexpected run-in and consequent night-together with Electra, and there I am....back at the next acid party and trying hard to chat up this vasque lady called Beatrice. Let`s hope I wore out miss Electra well and good when we arrived at her hotel, let`s hope she is still asleep and not on here way to this all night party and finding me here busy with miss Vasque. I seem to remember she does have a jealous streak, was that not the reason I dumped her then. All of a sudden I can hear a voice "Hello Hans, how are you? How is Elektra?". Shit and shit again I have never seen this chap before in my life, who is he? One of Elektra`s amigos? Quite possible...Totally confused I ask him to join us but he politely refuses. While desperately trying to search my mind for a recolection still working hard on this vasque lady Beatrice, he disappaers as though he was never there. My drug induced mind is getting more paranoid by the day, I have even started to question my own sanity. What happened to all that control that I had before I started on this Lord Shiva quest?????

No comments: