Monday, January 21, 2008

A holy cow on the beach.

Vagator Beach, 20-01-1995. Fucked out of my head on cheap booze and pot I said goodbye to the spanish amigos I made last night at the acid party and took back to my house - it is not like I lack the space there to put up with some overnight guests. I left them the house and the old woman to clear the whole rent thing with and with my head full with espanyol, my pack on back I wandered off to Vagator Beach running into a holy cow on the beach in semi-darkness - Shit, for how long have I been wandering around on this beach, must have been hours and I`m still not in Vagator Beach. Feel like I `m getting crazier by the day, it was only late morning when I left my spanish amigos behind on the "trek" to Vagator Beach and now it`s already nightfall, can`t remember the "trek" but whatever.....I made it to Vagator Beach eventually and found myself a room with a local family for only 60 Rp. a day. They made me promise to stay at least 5 days though. They must have noticed the state I was in considering they brought me a free meal 30 min. after I checked in.

No comments: