Monday, January 07, 2008

Indian ants high on indian grass.

Hampi, 29-12-1994. The ants in my room have discovered the outrageously delicious feeling the get after eating my grass, so they`re now out en masse to carry my stash back to their nest, quite funny indeed....in a orderly row they go between the little hole - that I presume leads to their nest - and the place in my room where I keep my stash. I can clearly tell which ants have already been gnawing at my grass. They make disorder out of the organised ant row!!! There`s no furniture in my room, just an old smelly matrass on the floor, no place to hide my stash. These little rascals will find it any which way. And now that they had have a bite at it I`m sure they love the stuff just as much as I do.They`ll be back for more, no doubt about it. Something has got to be done about it. Thieving monkeys still irritate me and so do the french homos that`re the neighbors in my guest house. They seem to be into serious all night excersizes that, by the sound of it, seem to be of the intimate kind.

No comments: