Friday, January 11, 2008

A hand through the wall.

Kutly Beach, 07-01-1995. Sitting on the Drunken Dutchman`s - his real name is Paul - verandah I watched a tourist lady dancing in the surf, eventually she took off all her clothes and continued dancing untill well after sunset. I presume clothes can feel uncomfortable when you`re high on extacy and charas, pot, alcohol and what else she might have been using. It`s all available around here. I`m by now well established in the area`s Chilam Smokers` community. My prowess in chess and the fact I now make my own mix might well have something to do with it, as well as my long hair which I wear as a pony tail as many of these new world types do. Last night`s heavy rain woke me up and soon after lighting a candle, I saw a hand coming through the coconut leave mat that serves as a wall between me and my neighbor. I could hear the voice of the owner of the hand asking "fancy a splif?".

No comments: