Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hash oil from a 12 year old boy.

Kutly Beach, 12-01-1995. Walked to Gokarna this morning and had a chai at the chai shop where I spent the night together with that nutcase turkish sadhu 10 days ago when I arrived here. The chaishop is half way between Gokarna and Kutly Beach on top of a hill with great views over the ocean and inland. Sitting there outside in the sun and enjoying my chai, I get a joint from a 12 year old boy "fancy a spliff sir?". I took a few hits and was instantly transported to Lord Shiva`s Holy Mountain Kailash. "Excuse me boy, but what is in that joint?" I asked him bending over and almost falling of the bench becuase of the movement and the high feeling raging through my whole body. "Why, hash oil of course", he tells me grinning at me like I should know...His dad, a long haired out of time hippy sitting next to his son, seemed to find the whole situation quite amuzing. Somehow I lost a day in the mĂȘlee my life has become nowadays. I roll into parties and strange situations with the people of the chai shop running after us on the beach late at night to offer us free bang lassie - A yogurth drink mixed with mariuana.

No comments: