Saturday, January 19, 2008

Heavily sedated.

Kutly Beach, 16-01-1995. I ended up at a GREAT party last night at the Shiva Restaurant - just a wooden shack on the beach really, don`t get carried away by a name here in India. The place got unsuccessfully raided by the police a few night ago - did they forget to pay their baksheesh or what? - , you wouldn`t tell from all the people who - paranoia free - smoked the Holy Chilam there last night. For me it was also a bit of a goodbye party since I`ll be on the 08.00 o`clock bus to Goa tommorow. So I kissed Susanna goodbye - as well as Kate`s very pretty sister who has turned up yesterday morning after having been missed mysteriously for the last couple of months. I ate the last of my grass and charras - I don`t like to travel with the stuff - and went to bed heavily sedated!!!

No comments: