Thursday, April 10, 2008

An eventfull day.

Pushkar, 19-03-1995. I put Rona on the bus to Jaipur today, she wants to do another Vipasana meditation course at the meditation centre in outskirts of Jaipur. Together with her, the last of her Vipasana israeli dope heads, good-for-nothing friends left as well . Ultimately that means I`m alone again and I`ve been longing for that freedom after Rona and her friends, Vipasana was all that was on their minds, conversation always turning around Vipasana meditation.....Adois Rona, enjoy your meditation course nr. -I forgot count.- ands stay away for a while......I`m in mental turmoil, shit, i need a joint, a super strong Bhang Lassie ands a sweet chai.......hours later I end up on the roof top of a hotel with Susanne and Tony from Switserland, We met months earlier in Goa, Kutly Beach. We smoke chilam and drink cold King Fisher Beer,we make music, we swap stories, how have things been, what about him/her? Kutly Beach came back alife and hidden memories come to the surface of my drugged mind. When I get back to my senses darkness rules and I find myself at the market having a chai and a Bangh Lassie watching the strange going-ons of the brightly lit festival that has been evolving nightly for the last three nights. On the way home I muse over the Bangh Lassie I consumed while the chai is still warm in my belly. When I finally ly on my bed feeling happy I made it home safely after such an eventfull night ready like sure hell to dose off for at least the next 12 h. or so, the patriarch of the family I rent my room from, is knocking on the door informing me about a german lady who persistently wants to see me............

No comments: