Saturday, April 26, 2008

The "DOG-CLEAN-PEOPLE", baba.

India, Trivandrum,
21-04-1995.

An indian on the beach told me this morning why his dog - a typical indian mongrel - has got a blue colored robe around his neck.

"To show the DOG-CLEAN-PEOPLE that my dog has a boss, baba, otherwise the "DOG-CLEAN-PEOPLE" will give my dog an injection, baba, not good for dog and I`ll no longer have a dog, baba".

I`ve moved to Trivandrum this morning because it is closer to the airport and I now suffer from the usual frantic worrying just before departure, will my plane be in time, do I`ve the actual flying date, will my plane make it to Sri Lanka or will the Tamil Tigers shoot it out of the sky, will the plane have enough kerosine aboard to cross over to...well, I`m sure you get the picture.

I did a desperate search for beedies - a handrolled india tabacco leave very popular among the locals - to sell at the dutch Queen`s Day once back home...though I am totally in the gray colored mists inside my f*cked-up mind what I really wanna do oncde I get back to Amsterdam after all this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ridiculous story there. What happened after? Take care!



My website: web page