Thursday, April 10, 2008

A strange new day.

Pushkar, 21-03-1995. Strange start of the day with these drunks and stoned -out- of -all- that- is- holy french in my hotel. Got myself and the german bitch out of the situation in no time and left the patriarch to cool down the french shits. While a semi-panicked german bitch tried to get dressed out in the street in a crispy cold of a new day in India, a crowd started to gather quickly watching the spectacle - crowds gather very quickly in India!!! - When their hungry eyes found the bitch trying to get dressed, their joy knew no bounds. It gave me ample time to escape it all and everybody and I found myself back at the main square sipping chai and staring at the darkly green liquid in the big pint sized glass, I know I will give me solace from all this shit.........................................................................sevaral Bangh Lassies and a whole lot of a chilams and joints later I suspect i regocnised these two ladies from Spain that were in the chai shop today but apart from that little bit of knowlegde I have got no idea whatsoever where I might have met them before. Their eyes were full of promise, lust literally drooling from their fine figures but when I meet them again later in the street I am already to stoned to investigate. I find myself back at Susanne and Tony, on their roof top making music and enjoying the freshness of a cold King Fisher with a constant suply of chilams I feel happy but realise that a new episode of heavy chilam smoking has entered my life.

No comments: