Monday, April 14, 2008

A lone elefant.

Delhi, later the same day.

An old and sinister looking indian with dark-brown stained teeth - too much beetle juice I guess - on the lawn of Cannaugh Place wants me to take a look at his recomendation-book telling me he does good massage. I tell him I`ve a big problem as far as massage goes "I only like massage from ladies".

A flicka frän Sverige agrees with me and tells the dirty unkempt bugger to piss off. I quietly agree with her.

When I walk back to Pahar Ganj to pick up my gear - I`ll leave tonight for the three day train trip to Kovalam in the south - I watch a lone elefant marching down Pahar Ganj - where in the world does one see a lone elefant marching down the street in a big metropole like New Dehli? - I think about Rona and her obsession with these huge giant mastodonts, she must be in Bhuj by now.

No comments: