Saturday, April 19, 2008

African death camps.

India, Kovalam,
10-04-1995.

Kovalam`s men in blue - In India their finest are actually dressed in khaki-brown - stroll aimlessly on the beach while Kasmiri businessmen try hard to sell chilums at inflated prices.

Gorgeous japanese ladies alone and on their own, devour me with their hazel-like eyes. I walk past them my head high on my last Kerala grass.

I try so hard to smoke it all that late at night and alone in my room I start hearing the screams of the african death camps I was at so incredibly long ago...making me realise maybe this wasn't a spiritual quest but search for oblivion of scenes that I will probably take to my grave...

In the sounds of the waves that roll in with the on-coming tide it starts to sound like something out of a horror movie. Oh, yeah, I can hear it all again very clearly now......crying babies and screaming mothers standing helplessly by while their infants starve to a miserable death.

All of that shit in the peacefull sounds of the waves just a mere twenty meters outside my room. SHIT I`M REALLY STONED NOW!!!

No comments: