Saturday, April 12, 2008

Big financial problems anxiously awaiting me.

Jaipur, 27-03-1995. After several weeks of Big Party Time in Pushkar I managed to drag myself and my backpack off to the Pushkar bus terminal and on the bus to Jaipur. Only on the bus to I start to feel the sense of unreality that has slowly started to come over me the past few weeks. Maybe the reason I was going out of my mind so much, allowed the Bangh Lassies and assorted drugs to take over my conscious mind, induced - no doubt - by the growing uneasiness of going back home soon. The chaotic social life of me, a western tourist in India. The bad news I received from Frank and Francine the other day, it seems big financial troubles are anxiously awaiting me back in Amsterdam. At least Rona was at the Jaipur bus terminal to pick me up, together with Choly, one of her Vipassana friends, a bloke with incredible body language. Fascinating to see him move.

No comments: