Monday, April 14, 2008

I play with myself.

Dehli,
03-04-1995.

"I play with myself all the time" showing me and Ivo her fingers. "From the front and the back and for blue movies for Europe", an asian woman tells us in one of the many restaurants in Panhar Ganj. The crazy little bitch looks like she is on something and we decide to ignore her. Probably one of these lost souls, lost in India and lost in life. Too bad because she surely is not bad looking with a nice personality.

She reminds me a little bit of the Hot Mommas on the boulevard in that Male Kingdom called Pattaya back in Thailand. One of these poor Isaan women who has waited for ever for a farang to take her home, back to fabled Europe, give her a better life and a few children. It never happened, instead she had to make ends meet, sell her nubile young body to an endless stream of sex-hungry fat european lone males who introduced her to King Alcohol, sigarettes and the like. To deal with all that shit she started taking Yaa Baa.

I have met so many of them during my many trips to Thailand. And I`ve seen them going downhill fast and with no hope.

This little crazy bitch might well be one of them but I don`t wanna know. I presume I could show off my thai to Ivo but what is the point???

No comments: