Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lord Shiva would be proud of me.

Pushkar, 22-03-1995. When I returned to my hotel last night I found the door to my room back there were it should be and my belongings neatly packed, my clothes washed and dried, folded on the chair next to my bed. The old patriarch who came straight up after he heard me going up the stairs, told me that the french dopeheads had to pay baksheesh to the police and repair costs to him for my door. I`ve a strong suspicion that he repaired the door himself but if wriggled some money out of these french crazes, who am I to disagree....He told me nada about the german bitch and I didn`t bother to ask. Saw these french weirdos again today when they ventured out of their room for breakfast but they seem to prefer to spend most of their time smoking chilam and do nothing. I`ve to admit that that is pretty much the case for me as well, the increasing heat gets me lazier by the day, not to mention all the energy that is sucked out of my body by all the ganja I smoke myself. "You hang around and do nothing the whole day"'' Rona said when I put her on the bus a few days ago. If Lord Shiva could see me now he would be proud I guess.

No comments: