Thursday, February 28, 2008

A lady from New Sealand.

Pushkar, 04-03-1995. We chat for hours while sipping at our bangh lassies and watching the chaotic Pushkar street life. Slowly the darkness is becoming total and before the hordes of stray dogs that rule the nights in indian cities, come out of their hiding places and will give us a hard time, we decide to return home. Home is my place and she coming along is no question but a fact acompli. I don`t need to invite her over and she doesn`t bother to ask. We roll and smoke spliffs from the tola of charas I have hidden in my bathroom. After a while we feel so stoned, almost like the walls of my room are coming at us and we hide under my single sheet that is supposed to be white but hasn`t been washed for so long, it has turned a dirty dark grey. We kiss and let our hands go exploring the other body. We are both hot to the touch and excited like 16 year olds, wanting each other badly. We feel like we are rolling around on clouds so stoned we are, and our minds are even higher, some place just before what is supposed to be heaven. We quite literally fuck ourselves to sleep. When I wake up she is still there and the kids from the hotel family outside my room peeping through the cracks in the door, trying to spot our naked bodies on the bed with the aid of the first morning light that comes filtering through the windows of my room.

No comments: