Friday, February 01, 2008

grass smoking sessions.

Badami, 04-02-1995. The mosquito clans were out en masse last night in my room so I ddin`t get much in the way of sleep. Still I woke up feeling pretty well and to the persistent knocking on my door. My neighbor in the hotel, the bloke I smoked a joint with last night, John from Whales, rasta hair to his hips and working as a garderner back home, living with a woman 5 years his senior who has two young kids from a former boyfriend. He also told me he has been coming to India for several years now. We took a local bus to Aihole, yet more hindu temples and statues of hindu gods. A flemish couple joined us but seemed incapable to tolerate the locals`constant selling technics. We left them to the indian businessmen, maybe they will eventually be able to sell them a huge and useless carpet or else the plastic junk the indians themselves seem so keen on. Returning to Badami for dinner and more grass smoking sessions in my room.

No comments: