Thursday, February 28, 2008

Christine in my bed, fast asleep.

Pushkar, 05-03-1995. Christine - my new New Sealand love - left me shortly after breakfast this morning. She wanted to go back to her room to pick up a few belongings. Still feeling pretty worn out from our nightly sexual conduct I wandered off to the main square to have a bangh lassie at my favourite chai shop. I have spent a lot of time at this chai shop since arriving in Pushkar, drinking luke warm chai and knocking down bangh lassies. It is a good chai shop with a great location on the main square, great spot for people watching while being under the influence of a relaxing spliff or assie. I`m not the only foreign tourist at this chai shop, the place is a real meeting point for the foreigners in Pushkar. Apart from a great location for people spotting, the also serve suburb bangh lassies. When late afternoon I return to my room I find Christine in my bed fast asleep. After chasing away the inevitable kids from the hotel from the cracks in my door, I take off all my clothes end join her in my bed.

No comments: