Thursday, February 28, 2008

A bangh lassie in Pushkar.

Pushkar, 01-03-1995. The first thing I did last night after dinner was going back to my favourite chai shop on Pushkar`s main square and have a bangh lassie, a joghurt drink mixed with a heavy dose of mariuana. The bangh lassie quite nearly wiped me out but I kept enough grip on the situation, mentally as well as physically, to survive the experience. Staggering home after my bangh lassie I discovered quite a few familiar faces in the evening twilight of Pushkar`s colorfull streets, fellow travellers seen before on the Lonely Planet road in south/east Asia. Most of them seem to recognise me as well but being in a mental state quite similar to my own, we merely nod our heads at each other in mutual recognition....further conversation will have to wait untill another day, untill the time we have come down enough to chat and exchange our latest travel stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

right on bro! Just learned about that drink on the travel channel