Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tripping on Magic Mushrooms.

Kumily, 23-11-1994. Our adventurous and drug induced time in the watch tower came to an end this morning. In three days we finished a whole tola of grass between us and got on a far out trip on Magic Mushrooms. I had never before tried Magic Mushrooms in my life, always waited for the right opportunity and company....The watch tower offered me the right opportunity and Christina the right company. It was quite an interesting experience! First I started to feel extremely relaxed, next I was able to break the colors of any object down or add to them, any way I wanted. Eventually I was seeing all sorts of Walt Disney cartoon sort of shapes marching by - maybe that were the elefants we never saw....I made the squares of the chess board go around in circles, yeah, I was most definitely tripping!!!

No comments: