Friday, December 21, 2007

Goodbey to Christina.


Madras, 29-11-1994. Looking back to the last three weeks or so - 2 and a half week really but it feels longer - I just can`t but wonder how much influence my short relation with Christina had on my person. Time has literally flown during our time together! I`m usually mostly into the sex when I`m in a relationship but with Christina I was also quitew content just to be around her. The same for her as she happily told me. From a selfconscious and scared shitless of the local males she turned into a self-assured and confident woman over the past few weeks. However, all good things come to an end. Tonight she`ll fly back home, to work and a boy-friend who hopefully won`t notice the little horns that have come growing out of his head recently. Who doesn`t know yet that just 3weeks ago he was her "my dearest boy-friend" to a "good friend"now..... The pic is of the two of us together in Periyar underneath the watch tower.

No comments: