Wednesday, March 05, 2008

You and me together in my room.

Pushkar, 13-03-1995. Rona arrived today. She sat down next to me outside the chai shop for a full 10 min. before nudging my ribs and saying "hello my dear". I pay her a bangh lassie and a sweet indian cup of chai and listen to her excited stories about her Vipasana course in Jaipur and the new israeli friends she made. It takes a while but eventually the bangh lassie kicks in and I can see clearly how her pupils start to dilate, her voice starts to waver, her conversation becomes incoherent. As a matter of fact I`ve no longer any idea what she is on about, innocuity rules now in her head, all of it pretty harmless really. She`s still trying hard to make her stories come across but with the bangh lassie taking over her mental capacities and my left hand that is stroking her tighs under the cover of the table, feeling the close proximity of her warm private parts, she starts to give in and wispers in my ear "I love what you`re doing to me, I feel ready to trot, I feel like you and me together in my room". That it is actually my room makes no difference. We get up and I help her with her pack, both of us rushing over to my room......

No comments: