Monday, March 03, 2008

No more worries.

Pushkar, 09-03-1995. Out of the blue and after a night full with King Fisher, spliffs and passion, Christine told me she would leave at first light for Dehli. That was last night and since I`m a gentleman I helped her with her backpack and brought her to the bus terminal. A few wed kisses, a tear wiped away from the corner of her eye and a last wave with her hand when the bus departed and that was it.....Miss New Sealand, Christine, her stay in my life was short but powerfull, wed kisses and yoga, let`s not forget her claim `"I`m an expert at fellatio". Chances are I`ll never see her agian, yeah these chances are in an elevator and going up sky high, higher with every km. her bus gets closer to New Dehli. To hell and beyond with it...at least I don`t need to worry now about Rona`s imminenet arrival.

No comments: