Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Still no Rona.

Pushkar, 12-03-1995. Still no Rona around and with my miss New Sealand out of the way as well, I have returned to my easy life style of getting up late with a bangh lassie after my morning chai. My breakfast banana pancakes taste just so GOOD after my first bangh lassie of the day. I watch the funeral processions that go on all day and spend my afternoons at the holy lake or I walk out of Pushkar to the tower where I have discovered a quail population nearby, nice to observe how they get about their quail daily business, not bothered much by my presence at only a few mere meters away. When I return to my hotel for an early evening shower before dinner, I have made it a habit to play a bit with the hotel family`s children and others from the neighborhood. My portret drawings are mightily popular among these kids and even their parents come outside to get their portrets done.

No comments: