Saturday, January 20, 2007

Dope dealing

The Owners of my hotel proposed me a deal today in a dusty and dirty back room of their hotel today, dope dealing to backpackers. No doubt they thought that me being a backpacker myself and being for a long time in India i would have the contacts and, off course would run the most risks. They showed me a big bag full with tolas of hashish while they prepared a chilam. Now the chilam full wit dope did get my attention but dealing dope at running the risk of ending up in an Indian jail did not so i had a few good hits from the chilam, a few swigs from the bottle of whiskey they had taken along to the backroom- no doubt to celebrate the possitive outcome of the negociations- and left for the dark streets of Ramnagar. Out of my head from the hashish and half drunk on the whiskey i was in the right state of mind to absorb all Indian streets have to offer.

No comments: