Sunday, November 19, 2006

Magareth...a test from Lord Shiva Himself.i

Holland,Amsterdam,
03 12 1993,
Good luck should always be followed by bad luck, or so it seems. My last date with Magareth was a hot one and she made me promise her to come back in April, a promise I made in the heat of the moment and will not keep however much I might like to.

Haaa, I might have fallen in love with that little black beauty, she is on my head all the time.

Our recent erotic encounters on that dusty couch in her small appartment while her teenage daughter was on a diplomatic homework mission with a schoolfriend, makes my malehood feeling like it is housed in too tight a pair of blue jeans...

Just my luck to meet the woman of my life just before the trip of my life.

Or maybe this little dark skinned Surinam beauty is a test from Lord Shiva himself, trying to test my mental endurance, see in his divine wisdom if he can make me waver my big plans, my one or even two year sabatical spiritual quest, my search for my very being here on this nutty planet that I have travelled already extensively but always leaving out the inner journey despite long lonely nights on overnbight trains and busses with Nada to do but retreat to my inner being...

No comments: