Sunday, November 19, 2006

Amsterdam 2

Holland, Amsterdam,
02 12 1993.

Next week this time I will be in New Dehli, I am getting quite excited about it but I still have tings here in Amsterdam to take care of. Magareth por ejemplo, I took her out last saturday on a date to a Brazilian dancing.

Close contact dancing warmed us up well enough for her to take me back to her house where I had the honour of taking care of business for her. The act between man and woman being in full swing on her outdated sofa, small dark brown colored breasts that fitted marvelously in my big white hands, my mouth taking care of the reddish colored rosettes on the top...great sex while her teenage daughter was was staying with a school friend doing homework with Mum involved in whole different type of homework.

I will have to take things seriously, however, no more Taekwon Do, no more Surinam ladies , no more Amsterdam and no more parties. THe frugal life style of India is on the way.

A year and six months is my goal, or maybe even longer considering the big pile of Dinero I plan to change into tatty Indian Rupees...

A spiritual search while travelling in one of the more backward countries of the world, where most of the population has hardly enough of these aforementioned tatty Ruppees to pay for their daily cup of boiled rice.

No comments: