Sunday, November 19, 2006

Amsterdam

Only 2 more weeks and I will be on my way to New Delhi, the trip of my life. Not that this is gonna be my first trip to Crazy India, it is more the amount of time I wanna spend in this madhouse that used to be The English Raj, the crown on their colonial past. Fair enough the last trip was long too but now I have money to spend and time is on my side.

I will leave the Ansterdan parties behind as well as the Surinam ladies that I befriended myself with last summer, some of the sex I had with them was GREAT but India is/has been pulling at my subconscious/conscious mind, the winter is approaching and I feel the time is right, now is the time.

My last Surinam sweetheart, Magareth is hot and ready to trot, Maybe, I will do just that before departure or so I plan.

No comments: