Sunday, November 19, 2006

GO BACK, GO BACK.

New DEhli, 07 12 1993,After only a few days in New Delhi I have done most of the sights allready, the bazaars, the old city, the red fort, some mosques, the zoo etc.After a couple of days back in India I can feel how is seeping back into my veins, almost like I have never been away. My life back home is fast becoming a vague and hazy knot of soft pain in the back of my head. If it wasn t for Magareth I could be happy here so far away from home and all my worries, not a care in the world.Magareth promised me a happy life together if I would come home soon. I like Wendy her daughter too, so we could be a nice little family together. GO BACK, GO BACK, well I don t think so. Instead I think I will go to a Sikh restaurant and have a bite to eat.

No comments: