Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My reward from Lord Buddha.

Mc Leod Ganj, 01=05-1994. My last day in Mc Leod Ganj and the rain is coming down in buckets, it really is rainig cats and dogs, wonder if that is some sort of bad omen.... A couple of bottles of ruma nad the sexy company of Maija celebrated my final evening in this small but very sympathetic and peaceful tibetan community. I will be hard to forget my strange time here and the things that have happened to me, the people i met and how things went after the "heroic action thing", was teaming up with this young and volumtuous finnish lady my reward from Lord Buddha after i rushed in to help this one/legged german from getting beat up by enraged indians while they whole population of foreigners stood by and did nada= Maybe i will find out in the next life but then i have no hurries to find out too soon!!!!!

No comments: