Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A good deed

Shimla,31-03-1994. Today offered me the unique opportunity to help out a fellow human being. On my way back from Wildflower Hall which at 2500 m. above sea level and surrounded with once again nice pine forrest and the former residence of Lord Kichener, who ever the fuck he might be, 13 km. away from Shimla and offering me great views which were mostly obscured by rain clouds, i met a little indian girl who asked me to pluck her a wild flower out of her reach on a mountain cliff. Now, how could i refuse these big, dark and begging eyes? Hanging above the cliff and using all my acrobatic skills i got her the red colored flower. Happily she bounced off in her dark red school uniform with striped tie. Lots of rain today, all the usual fog being washed away by the dozens of buckets of rain water that came down. Howevr, when the rain finally stopped the views were really nice. Many Sihk families in Shimla, well dressed and accompanied by their children they walk up and down the mall, probably holidaying like me, i presume.

No comments: